[gin-ops] Draft GIN Paper for e-Science 2007

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Sat Jul 14 15:27:01 CDT 2007

Hi Cindy,

  thanks - any input is always welcome, however I already put some parts
about the GIN resource testing portal and TDDFT into the paper now.

We have all the chance to change the paper after tomorrow - but we have to
submit an initial draft to the website tomorrow in order to get 7 more days
of fine tuning. Then we can integrate your ideas since there is plenty of
time available.

I will send around a newer version of the paper soon.

Your secretary,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)