[gin-ops] Draft GIN Paper for e-Science 2007

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Sat Jul 14 13:34:52 CDT 2007

Thank you, Morris, for the effort!

Sorry that I was not aware of this before.
I noticed that the gin-ops section is empty.
I can try to extract something from the documents at gin-ops web site.
Would be best to have all people involved to contribute and verify.
Will add/changes permitted after the deadline tomorrow?

Everyone who contributed to gin-ops work,
If you have something ready to contribute, please email me.
I'll try to put them together.

Thanks,

Cindy