[gin-info] Possible list of subset data for info interop

Dr. Thomas Soddemann Thomas.Soddemann at web.de
Wed Mar 1 11:57:53 CST 2006

Jen,

well, in order to get a consistent picture of we want as a kind of
minimum requirements for a schema, I think it is by far more easy to use
a structured visualization including dependencies of classes rather than
gathering lists of attributes. You certainly agree, that unstructured
information is almost worthless.
Hence, as implementors we should try to advertise our minimum set of
attributes in way which makes sense to everyone. IMHO, that is more than
just gathering lists of attributes. And in your first e-mail message you
have already started to structure your data, which I later tried to
visualize.

Cheers,
Thomas