[gin-info] Minimum common attributes draft

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 14 14:42:44 CDT 2006

Yuji,

I believe there should be a binding attribute (probably cluster
name) in 2.1/service, 2.2/software, 2.3/queue, 2.5/storage, and
2.6/host to relate these attributes to each other and to 2.4/cluster.

I believe these relationships are in the CIM representation, and
are also important for the minimum attributes.

Thanks,

JP Navarro