[gin-info] Minimum common attributes draft

Yuji Saeki ysaeki at grid.nii.ac.jp
Wed Jun 14 22:21:31 CDT 2006

 Yes, I think so too. There are various ways to represent association
among these information classes of service, software and so on,
so I've been wondering how to represent it.
(There are complicated  association/aggregations relating other classes
to System class in the CIM based representation.)
It is a simple way to add the cluster (unique) name attribute to other
classes
though multiple clusters may share storage.

Yuji