[gin-data] progress...

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 04:59:59 CDT 2006

Hi,

In the OGSA Data WG, we think there is a need for a short standard for
file metadata, covering the usual "stat" properties such as creation
time, modification time, read-only, etc.  Is this group looking at
mapping these properties between systems, or at a common metadata model,
or any other way of tackling this issue?

Best wishes,

Dave.