[gfs-wg] Proposed Final Draft for RNS v1.0

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 12 01:36:46 CDT 2005

Hi Manuel,

RNS v1.0 now depends on WS-Address W3C Member Submission dated
10 August 2004. Although member submission is available on W3C
site, it is not at all standards specification.

I see several reasons RNS v1.0 should refer to the latest
WS-addressing specification.

- Member submission depends on several (so-called) proprietary
  specifications, e.g. WS-Policy.
- WS-address WG has made great job and modified their spec quite
  a bit.
- Necessary changes of RNS v1.0 is immaterial and simple alterations.

You also need to change WSRF/WSN 1.2 to WSRF/WSN 1.3 since WSRF/WSN
1.2 depend on WS-Addressing member submission.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto