[gfs-wg] Re: Proposed Final Draft for RNS v1.0

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Jun 27 18:31:04 CDT 2005

Hello Osamu and all,

> Our suggestion is this "interruption" is applicable and also useful to
> other junctions such as Endpoint Reference Junction and Virtualized
> Reference Junctionnot not only to Referral Junction.  In this case,
> "referral message" can be extended to "junction message".  That is
> why 'Type' is needed to distinguish these three junctions that cause
> the "interruption".

Perhaps we can discuss this at the conference?  (Tuesday?)

> Also, please do not forget to reflect Hiro's comments.

I have uploaded the latest revision of the RNS specification draft that
includes Hiro's suggested reference updates:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gfs-wg/document/RNS-Proposed_Final_Draft-v1.4/en/6

Best regards,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center