[gfs-wg] Video Conference for GFS-WG Korea sessions

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:24:23 CST 2005

All:
We plan to setup up a video conferencing for the GFS-WG sessions (Thanks
to KISTI and GFK). If you are interested in participating our session
(and could not be present at the conference physically), you can still
attend virtually. You will need MCU/Polycom at your side to connect.

The date/time of our sessions:

Session I  :Resource Namespace Service
Session II :Grid File System Architecture

	 		Korea (GGF)		Pacific(California)	UK(London)
Session I	March 15 5PM-6:30PM	March 15 00:00 - 01:30  March 15 8 AM -
9:30 AM
Session II  March 16 1:30 PM -3PM	March 15 8:30PM -10PM   March 16 4:30
AM - 6 AM

If you wish to connect and observe any of our sessions, let me know. I
will provide you the IP number that you will have to use.

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and
action leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.