[gfs-wg] US Telephone number to call for GFS-WG Korea sessions

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 15 18:13:49 CST 2005

Hello,

You can participate in our GFS-WG Session on the Grid File System
Architecture by dialing +1 (858)-678-558. This is apart from the polycom
video conferencing. If your organization has a polycom/video
conferencing, you may wish to contact me to receive the IP number to
dial from your polycom(which can almost take you there virtually).

If you plan on calling from telephone, there is no pass code. If you
plan on video conferencing, we need your IP number.

This session is held today at  8:30PM -10PM  (California Time).

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and
action leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.