[et-cg] Draft Recommendation

Ruediger Berlich ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Fri Apr 27 08:41:00 CDT 2007

Dear Donal, dear all,
thanks a lot. I have attached a slightly ammended version. Major changes
include:

- A paragraph at the end of the first section which should clarifiy the
distinction made between certification (and the corresponding examination) on
the one hand and the courses leading up to the certification on the other.
- A new section at the end of the document which states that the relationship
between academic training and the procedures described in this proposal need
to be further discussed.

I have not changed any of Donal's changes (I saw one - an additional bullet
point - is that correct ?)

Please do send me further suggestions until this evening. I would then suggest
to add the document to GridForge and to use it to advertise the OGF20
discussion to potential contributors.

@Bernhard: Are you already on the E&T list ?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ruediger

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Ruediger Berlich

Dr. Ruediger Berlich               | E-mail: ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe        | Web: http://ruediger.berlich.com
Institute for Scientific Computing | Phone:  +49 (0)7247 825678
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1      | Fax:    +49 (0)7247 824972
D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen   | Mobile: +49 (0)178 5567842