[et-cg] Draft Recommendation

Ruediger Berlich ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Fri Apr 27 15:17:56 CDT 2007

Dear all,
I have now uploaded a first version of the document to GridForge. Please feel
free to use it to illustrate the idea to your contacts. It should be made
clear, though, that this is a very early draft. It is primarily meant as a
starting point for the discussion, and I DO expect many changes to be made.
Best Regards and have a nice weekend,
Ruediger

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Ruediger Berlich

Dr. Ruediger Berlich               | E-mail: ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe        | Web: http://ruediger.berlich.com
Institute for Scientific Computing | Phone:  +49 (0)7247 825678
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1      | Fax:    +49 (0)7247 824972
D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen   | Mobile: +49 (0)178 5567842