[et-cg] Draft Recommendation

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 05:35:52 CDT 2007

Ruediger Berlich wrote:
> please find attached a first draft recommendation for the professional Grid
> certification. We can discuss this tomorrow during the phone conference. As
> this is a very early version, please do not disseminate it further beyond
> this list.

I've added the few small changes that I think are necessary to the
document, the new version of which is attached. (This probably ought to
go into GridForge to keep down the amount of junk in people's inboxes.)
I've also turned on change tracking so that it is easy for people to see
what I've added.

Donal.