[egr-rg] ARCH Area meeting

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Tue Mar 15 18:46:03 CST 2005

Hi all,

I attended to the 3/14's Arch Area meeting.
I have reported that:
There is not so much progress from GGF12.
The first session was canceled.
We are preparing the template for the usecase documents and
discuss about it at the second session on 3/15.

There were two thing about EGR-RG in the Area meeting.
1) Is the OGSA usecase document managed by EGR-RG ?
   I did not remember that it was determined in the group.
   So it is on the space between OGSA-WG and EGR-RG.
   We should discuss it.
2) Does the EGA open a template for the requirement?
   If so, it may be used for our template ?

I have also heard that the EGR-RG is expected to be a liaison
between EGA and GGF from the participant to INFOD-WG.
But it is not official request...

See you at the today's session on 15:30 at crystal ballroom 3.

Satoshi (I)
--
Satoshi Itoh <satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp>