[egr-rg] ARCH Area meeting

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Fri Mar 18 02:06:14 CST 2005

Hi. Please find attached the pdf of the ppt that we used in the RG-session.
I hope Satoshi uploads it to the Gridforge.

Future plans, before sending the template to everyone in the Grid world,
we hope to try an internatl tryout during the next two-three weeks.

So, please everyone,
1)Look into the template and make comments there.. (Uh I think Robert is
also going to do
some reworking based on the comments given in the session.)
2)Try to see if you can come up with Usecases using the template.

Satoshi Itoh wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I attended to the 3/14's Arch Area meeting.
>I have reported that:
>There is not so much progress from GGF12.
>The first session was canceled.
>We are preparing the template for the usecase documents and
>discuss about it at the second session on 3/15.
>
>There were two thing about EGR-RG in the Area meeting.
>1) Is the OGSA usecase document managed by EGR-RG ?
>   I did not remember that it was determined in the group.
>   So it is on the space between OGSA-WG and EGR-RG.
>   We should discuss it.
>2) Does the EGA open a template for the requirement?
>   If so, it may be used for our template ?

Is this really EGA?

>I have also heard that the EGR-RG is expected to be a liaison
>between EGA and GGF from the participant to INFOD-WG.
>But it is not official request...

If necessary I can contact a colleague of mine (NEC's also participating
in EGA)
but I had assumed there would
be someone from the OGSA in this liason.

Best regards

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)