[dvdvol] Praise

Christa & Jay Toser user5013 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 13:22:59 PST 2010

Here's a forwarded e-mail from Jayanth in India who got our discs. This is why I volunteer:

Dear Christa And Jay,
              I hope this email finds you all in the best spirits. I wish all of you and your family (and the extended project gutenberg family) all the best in life.
              I would like to communicate to you that I have indeed recieved the DVDs sent out by you. No amount of words or expressions may express the gratitude that I feel for the Privilege you have bestowed upon me.
             This DVD was ordered by me in a time when I had no access to the facilities that may enable me to make something of myself, but By the Good Lord's grace, I am in a better position now. I thank you anyway for taking time out of your lives to send me these DVDs. They work fine and I am going to distribute copies of these to almost everyone I know.
            In today's world, what we need is the instruction of the collective knowledge of the Human species, to help us learn and evolve. It is surely very sad to note that not many of the younger generation like to read, but I do sincerely hope that Project Gutenberg and all the wonderful volunteers associated with it will make a difference in this World.
            As for these DVDs, you have already made a huge difference in my World. And I thank You For it.This message of thanks is for whoever took out the time to put in effort into Project Gutenberg, including the Distributed Proofreaders.
         I do wish that my financial situation was better so I could have contributed monetarily to your organization. This thing you people are doing is no less than what the noblest charities do.
      So, With all my Heart I Sincerely Thank You all For This Incredible Gift.

With Warm Regards,

Jayanth Kumar A K
Hyderabad,
India.