[dvdvol] Question regarding barrage of Chilean Requests

Sam Chacko pgdvdvolunteer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 03:39:19 PDT 2005

I had noticed that. Most probably the first person told others, who told
others, etc.
 So that is the telephone directory, from the phone company in those
couuntries? What is it, if you could post the URL, I would appreciate it.
 The one from the phone company of India is:
http://www.bsnl.co.in/onlinedirectory.htm, which then leads to the state by
state directories, i.e. for kerela is http://www.kerelatelecom.com, etc. But
as a tool for mailing, I have never done so.

--
Have a blessed day!

Sam Chacko
(281) 648-1750