[dvdvol] Question regarding barrage of Chilean Requests

John Hagerson j.hagerson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 20:54:16 PDT 2005

If you happen to drop by the requests list, we have had a recent influx from
Chile. It appears that many of them have very short addresses. I have no
idea if these addresses would work. I would expect to see the name of a city
perhaps. Am I expecting too much? I don't want to waste a bunch of time,
supplies, and money, but I don't want to disappoint a big group of
interested people.

I have a similar situation for a Colombian address as well. Both Chile and
Colombia have postal web sites, but they are in Spanish and my ability to
operate in that language is quite limited.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you.