[dvdvol] A suggestion from a CD/DVD requester

Sam Chacko pgdvdvolunteer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:53:50 PDT 2005

You are right about the number of requests! In the three weeks I have been a
PG DVD Volunterr, I have noticed that even without such advertisement, there
are more requestors from India then anywhere else. Since I am originally
from India, it doesn't surprise me at all.

And I am surprised that there are not more requests from the Billion people
of China!
 Anybody know, does India have more people connected on the Internet then
China?

--
Have a blessed day!

Sam Chacko
(281) 648-1750
http://www.annicattu.com/indexa.html, my personal web page.
Maulik Jasubhai
26 Maker Chambers VI, Nariman Pt
Mumbai, 400021
IN
Phone: 919821065667
Email: jdm-domains at jasubhai.com

Registrar Name....: Register.com <http://Register.com>
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com <http://whois.register.com>
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: THINKDIGIT.COM <http://THINKDIGIT.COM>

Created on..............: Wed, May 09, 2001
Expires on..............: Tue, May 09, 2006
Record last updated on..: Fri, May 14, 2004

Administrative Contact:
Jasubhai Digital Media Private Ltd
Email: jdm-domains at jasubhai.com

Technical Contact: