[dvdvol] new web forms and new disc images

Scott Schmucker scottsch at ncweb.com
Sun Oct 17 09:10:17 PDT 2004

I once wrote a program that used PHP and a programming interface known
as PHP/YAZ to query the library of congress database for book
information automatically.  This was for a used textbook sale operated
by my university, but a similar approach would go a long way to helping
to automate this process.

- Scott