[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Sources

Daniel Gruber dgruber at univa.com
Thu May 10 02:42:01 EDT 2012

DRMAA usually comes with the products or from some
third party open source devs/vendors. There is no central
source code repository for all DRMAA implementations.

The naming schema does not imply that it is a Sun Grid Engine,
Oracle Grid Engine, or Univa Grid Engine version. The "strings"
command on the jar archive could help you to figure out more
out of the package naming structure.

Daniel