[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA at OGF 35

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Thu May 10 09:24:33 EDT 2012

Dear all,

OGF35 in June coming closer, and I would like to remind you about the importance of this event for DRMAA.

With the DRMAAv2 root specification published and the C binding in public comment, we have a critical point in time regarding visibility and possible implementations.
This is the time to team up for more language bindings, fast adoption in DRM systems and last changes in the C spec. At OGF35, we have the best chance to clarify all this directly.

I will be available on Monday and Tuesday, all DRMAA sessions are currently planned for Tuesday. If you can make it, please join us.

Best regards,
Peter.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: