[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Sources

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Thu May 10 02:23:54 EDT 2012

Dear Jonathan,

since DRMAA is an API specification, there is nothing like *the* DRMAA source code. You need to check with the original product vendor for this file. Since this is an implementation of the Java binding, I would guess that it came with a Grid Engine distribution.

If the file is from an old Sun version of Grid Engine, this may help:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

From my understanding, these guys took over the development of the open source version.

Best regards,
Peter.