[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Version 2 - Final Document - Draft 1

Daniel S. Katz d.katz at ieee.org
Tue Mar 29 09:52:27 CDT 2011

Hi,

I just want to say hello to the list, as a new OGF Area Co-Director for Applications.

I look forward to hearing about this discussion and seeing the progress towards the spec.  I will be following the email list, but probably not following the phone calls.

If have a problem where you feel I can help, please let me know.

Thanks
Dan