[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Version 2 - Final Document - Draft 1

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Mar 29 07:27:31 CDT 2011

Dear all,

it took 3 months instead of 3 weeks, but we finally made it. Attached you can find the first official draft for the final DRMAA v2 specification.

I attached a preview for the official text, plus an annotated version with ToDo markers + explanations + line numbers. The latter should be used as foundation for all upcoming discussions.

We will start again with weekly (!) conf calls beginning from next week, until the remaining issues are solved. Please feel free to use the list for initial discussions, this saves time on the phone.

Best regards,