[DRMAA-WG] maxSlots attribute

Daniel Templeton daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Mon Mar 22 10:01:56 CDT 2010

As I said in the email I just wrote, I'm willing to be convinced of the
value of adding queues to the job submission side of things.  I am,
however, fundamentally opposed to adding queues to the monitoring side.
  The various concepts of queues are too different for that to make any
sense.  There is absolutely no way we will be able to model both LSF and
SGE queues in a way that is abstract enough to be consistent and still
specific enough to be meaningful and accurate.  We'll talk on the next
call. :)

Daniel