[DRMAA-WG] Minutes from Conference call - Jun 23th

Daniel Templeton daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Wed Jul 7 13:52:04 CDT 2010

Not sure I like that in the JobSession.  I mean, it *is* the
*Job*Session, but that would mean writing a monitoring tool would
require keeping two sessions open.

As for the filtering, it should be possible to filter on any job
attribute.  We have not yet discussed job owner as a job attribute, but
now that we've opened the possibility of monitoring other users' jobs, I
think we have to consider it.  I don't see an issue with it.  If it's a
security problem, then the DRM is free to hide anything that shouldn't
be exposed.

And I still don't see any resolution for the problem of getting back a
list of several hundred thousand jobs.  I think we've had this
discussion before.  Anyone have notes on what we decided?

Daniel