[drmaa-wg] PHP binding

Jose R Valverde txomsy at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 23 09:23:04 CST 2006

>Jose, since we already have the DRMAA SWIG interface
already
>implemented and debugged (when we did the Perl
bindings), may be you
>can look into using it as a start??

OK, I'll do. Thanks for the tip. It looks really
interesting. This would also mean we may start going
after a C-based implementation quickly.

We'll still have to develop a binding for EGEE
middleware, but that's another issue. It also means we
may consider doing the EGEE binding for C instead of
PHP and then we could get both for the price of one..
:-)

Yuk! We'll look at SWIG carefully. Thanks a lot!

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com