[drmaa-wg] PHP binding

Jose R Valverde txomsy at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 23 09:18:54 CST 2006

>The URL should be:
>http://savannah.cern.ch/projects/gridgramm/

Thanks. Sometimes it's difficult to spot these typos.

>One question: are you considering other functionality

>than Job Submission (== DRMAA) as well?

Well initially we'll start with job submission and job
templates as this is the most useful part. Support for
interactive jobs (forwarding of stdin/out/err) would
be added somewhat later.

We also need some standard way to "publish" datasets
and files to the working nodes so they are already in
place for execution. This we have delayed for a long
time waiting for a transparent "grid" filesystem to be
available (and we know it's coming) so maybe we'll do
without it.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com