[drmaa-wg] DRMAA newbie questions

Tue Feb 7 12:30:26 CST 2006

Alleon

The drmaa_transfer_files attribute allows you to use the stderr/out/in
attributes to specify file staging.  As for CPUs/nodes, there's nothing.

Daniel

Alleon, Guillaume wrote On 02/07/06 18:33,:

>Hi there,
>
>I must start by saying that I probably don't know the spec
>perfectly ;-)
>Having said that, let's go for questions that may be stupid !
>
>Is there in DRMAA something dealing with file transfer (I mean
>other files than stdin/stdout/stderr). Or is this something that
>is considered out of the scope of DRMAA. In this case, is there
>a working group specifically dedicated to this because all  my
>problems are now with data management.
>
>It looks that there is no specific support for properties related to
>number of nodes/CPUS ? Again should I go through non specific job
>properties? I though this was something common to all DRM ?
>

>Cheers

*        Daniel Templeton   UMPK18 x83749         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
*   An "intellectual" is a man who takes more     *
* words than he needs to say more than he knows.  *
*                       -Dwight D. Eisenhower     *