[drmaa-wg] DRMAA newbie questions

Alleon, Guillaume guillaume.alleon at eads.net
Tue Feb 7 13:02:12 CST 2006

Hi daniel,

Daniel Templeton a écrit :
> Alleon
>
> The drmaa_transfer_files attribute allows you to use the stderr/out/in
> attributes to specify file staging.  As for CPUs/nodes, there's nothing.

I knew about this "drmaa_transfer_files" attribute for stderr/out/in.
What I had in mind is the other files that may needed by my job.

Is there some planned extensions for CPUs/nodes.

Cheers
Guillaume

--
Guillaume ALLEON
Calcul numérique avancé/High Performance Computing

Tel: (33 5) 61 18 58 83
Mob: (33 6) 71 90 83 36
Fax: (33 5) 61 18 76 11