[drmaa-wg] DRMAA newbie questions

Alleon, Guillaume guillaume.alleon at eads.net
Tue Feb 7 11:33:02 CST 2006

Hi there,

I must start by saying that I probably don't know the spec
perfectly ;-)
Having said that, let's go for questions that may be stupid !

Is there in DRMAA something dealing with file transfer (I mean
other files than stdin/stdout/stderr). Or is this something that
is considered out of the scope of DRMAA. In this case, is there
a working group specifically dedicated to this because all  my
problems are now with data management.

It looks that there is no specific support for properties related to
number of nodes/CPUS ? Again should I go through non specific job
properties? I though this was something common to all DRM ?

Cheers

--
Guillaume ALLEON
Calcul numérique avancé/High Performance Computing

Tel: (33 5) 61 18 58 83
Mob: (33 6) 71 90 83 36
Fax: (33 5) 61 18 76 11