[drmaa-wg] DRMAA for Torque

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue Feb 7 10:32:47 CST 2006

DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE error code is not in the language
independent spec.  There might be other auxiliary things only in the C
binding doc like this constant to complement the spec.

It is a good thing that these extras are unofficially supported
universally.

Do we want to document them in the experience docs?

Regards

	Hrabri

Of