[drmaa-wg] DRMAA Java Language Binding 0.6.5

Thu Aug 17 11:46:55 CDT 2006

To answer my own question, the only other (apparent) out parameter that
could get lost because of an exception is the stat parameter of
Session.wait(), again with NoResourceUsageException.  Perhaps the right
solution is for the NoResourceUsageException to carry a JobInfo object
(without the usage set) instead of a job id.  Thoughts?

Daniel