[drmaa-wg] DRMAA Java Language Binding 0.6.5

Thu Aug 17 10:37:35 CDT 2006

Attached is the 0.6.5 version of the spec.  It contains fixes for a
couple of minor issues found by the community.  The most interesting fix
has to do with the NoResourceUsageException.  Because of the way
exceptions work, in that exception gets throw by
Session.wait(JOB_IDS_SESSION_ANY), there's no opportunity to discover
for which job the exception was thrown.  To solve that problem, I have
added a jobId field to the NoResourceUsageException.  We should probably
look through the other exception/method combinations in the Java
language and IDL specs to see if there are other out parameters that are
getting lost in exception conditions.