[drmaa-wg] corrections to api specification

Greg Hewgill ghewgill at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:56:28 CST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:49:38 -0800, Rajic, Hrabri
<hrabri.rajic at intel.com> wrote:
> Andreas Haas, the SGE lead was looking for an active person to
> collaborate on the "C Bindings DRMAA 1.0 Specification" document, so
> your entry is very timely.   Would you like to engage in such a process?

Sure, I'd be happy to help. I also plan to implement the Java language bindings.

> Could you tell us what is the DRM system in question?  BTW, few people
> have asked for a PBS DRMAA implementation in the past.

This is for the United Devices Grid MP product.  I also think that a
reference stub implementation, that has no dependency on any actual
grid system and just runs everything locally, would be useful for
prototyping.

Greg Hewgill