[drmaa-wg] corrections to api specification

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu Nov 18 11:49:38 CST 2004

Hi Greg,

Andreas Haas, the SGE lead was looking for an active person to
collaborate on the "C Bindings DRMAA 1.0 Specification" document, so
your entry is very timely.   Would you like to engage in such a process?

Could you tell us what is the DRM system in question?  BTW, few people
have asked for a PBS DRMAA implementation in the past.

Regards,
    -Hrabri