[drmaa-wg] corrections to api specification

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 18 12:14:12 CST 2004

Hi Greg,

thanks so much for your feedback! I updated DRMAA WG tracker database
to ensure it gets not forgotten with next version. Please find the
related URLs below.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Andreas

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, Greg Hewgill wrote:

> I am currently implementing a DRMAA interface on top of an existing
> job control system. I'm reading the document "C Bindings DRMAA 1.0
> Specification document version 0.95" linked from http://drmaa.org. I
> have found a number of errors in this document:
>
> Interface header file:
>
> - The DRMAA_JOB_IDS_SESSION_ALL and DRMAA_JOB_IDS_SESSION_ANY
> definitions appear to be mixed up. The _ALL constant is defined to the
> _ANY string and vice versa.
>
> - The DRMAA_DURATION_HLIMIT and DRMAA_DURATION_SLIMIT constants have
> misspellings in their definitions ("durartion").

You're right ... both are bugs with C language bindings

   https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1142
   https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1143

   https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1144

   https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=855