[drmaa-wg] corrections to api specification

Thu Nov 18 14:10:52 CST 2004

Outstanding!  Just give me a couple of weeks to get the next version
out.  We also should talk about what you mean by "implement," i.e. from
scratch or only the SPI.  (The Java language binding is divided into two
parts.  The API should only need to be implemented once.  The SPI needs
to be implemented for every DRM.)

I agree fully with the local implementation idea.  It would be
relatively easy to write some simple fork and exec version of the DRMAA
functions.  I've thought about it often, but never had the time.

Daniel