[DFDL-WG] New Experimental Feature document: dfdl:emptyElementParsePolcy

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:54:13 EDT 2019

Per one of our trackers I uploaded an "official" document to describe this
experimental feature.

gwde-dfdl-experience-7-emptyElementParsePolicy.docx

This describes the feature as we have implemented it in Daffodil. There has
been some discussion on this proposal already, particularly on whether the
enum values for the property are appropriately chosen so that they clearly
identify the different behaviors.