[DFDL-WG] basic question

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 4 03:59:01 EST 2014

Sampo

IBM's implementation is called 'IBM DFDL' and currently implements more
than 80% of the DFDL 1.0 specification. Although it is not OSS it is
freely available as part of IBM Integration Bus for Developers.  It's a
big download but once you have it you can just extract the IBM DFDL Java
package and write a Java application to parse and/or serialize your data.

https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/pick.do?source=swg-wmbfd&S_TACT=109KA7GW&S_CMP=1586-0-120057

Worth taking a look at this page as well as it has videos and links:

        http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/se-dfdl/index.html

There are also web pages for hosting DFDL schemas, you are welcome to
contribute!

        https://github.com/DFDLSchemas

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com