[DFDL-WG] Policy Driven DFDL?

Suman Kalia kalia at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jul 17 17:30:36 EDT 2013

Like the XSD standard specification, we do not intend to provide any APIs
for DFDL standard.. It is implementation specific..

Suman Kalia
IBM Canada Lab
WMB Toolkit Architect and Development Lead
Tel: 905-413-3923 T/L 313-3923
Email: kalia at ca.ibm.com

For info on Message broker
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/businessintegration/wmb.html