[DFDL-WG] elements and combining properties with their types

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:24:44 CDT 2009

I spent some real time thinking about this issue today.

Attached is a memo on the subject which is big enough that I didn't want to
just make it an email body.

the lines of the element - overrides - type principle. The example in the
scoping section is not right.

But the issue has some depth to it. E.g., I think the grammar productions
are broken currently and we need to fix those also.

See attached.

...mike

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL WG Co-Chair | CTO | Oco, Inc.
Tel:  781-810-2125  | 100 Fifth Ave., 4th Floor, Waltham MA 02451 |
<mailto:mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com> mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com