[DFDL-WG] Grammar issue - simple and complex asymetry

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:47:35 CDT 2009

To me, no properties apply to a complex type, rather they apply to the model
group (sequence or choice) which is the meaning of the complex type.

That is, we don't have to distinguish a complex type from the model group
that defines it.

...mike

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL WG Co-Chair | CTO | Oco, Inc.
Tel:  781-810-2125  | 100 Fifth Ave., 4th Floor, Waltham MA 02451 |
<mailto:mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com> mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com

  _____