[DFDL-WG] Invitation: OGF DFDL WG meeting (Oct 5 10:00 AM EDT)

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 3 12:11:16 CDT 2007

   Calendar Entry

    Subject                                                                 Chair

              OGF DFDL WG meeting                                                     Mike Beckerle/Worcester/IBM

                                                                            Invitees

              Date                                                          Required (to)
                       10/05/2007

              Time                                                          Optional (cc)
                     10:00 AM - 11:30 AM   (1 hour 30 minutes)                        dfdl-wg at ogf.org

              Proposed start
                            -1    at

              Proposed end

                            -1    at

              Original start
                              10/05/2007  at  10:00 AM

              Original end
                              10/05/2007  at  11:30 AM

Discussion of defaults/nulls/optionals proposal

This uses my call in number details here. (Not the same as our usual call
-in number for wednesday weekly calls.)

Participant Passcode:  605528
ITN:  2-421-0033
Tieline:  421-0033
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
| Country          | Toll-free (IBM     | Toll (Caller Pays) |
|                  | Pays)              |                    |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Austria        |                    | +43 179576264      |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Belgium        | 0800-7-3026        | +32 22006114       |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Denmark        | 80-888377          | +45 38323070       |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|  Finland         | 0800-914-630       | +358 972519061     |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   France         | 0800-902366        | +33 157323040 or   |
|                  |                    | +33 157323041      |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Germany        | 0800-181-6323      | +49 6951709081     |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|  Ireland         | 1800-558728        | +353 16569209      |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Italy          | 800-788634         | +39 0269430413     |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Netherlands    | 0800-022-8558      | +31 202008077      |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|  Norway          | 800-18373          | +47 24159528       |
|------------------+--------------------+--------------------|
|   Spain          | 900-95-1089        | +34 912754171      |
|   Sweden         | 020-799414         | +46 850163259      |
|   Switzerland    | 0800-564-331       | +41 446545620      |
|   United Kingdom | 0808-234-1969      | +44 2070260533     |
|   USA            | 877-421-0033       | 770-615-1250       |