[DFDL-WG] Weekly call on 10/3

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Wed Oct 3 06:51:16 CDT 2007

Mike

I would also like some time to discuss what I should pitch at OGF21

Alan Powell

 MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley,  Winchester, SO21 2JN, England
 Notes Id: Alan Powell/UK/IBM     email: alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
 Tel: +44 (0)1962 815073                  Fax: +44 (0)1962 816898

Mike Beckerle <beckerle at us.ibm.com>
Sent by: dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

dfdl-wg at ogf.org

[DFDL-WG] Weekly call on 10/3

Hi everyone,

The agenda for the call on 10/3 is to review as much as we can the two
proposals circulated last week.

1) proposal on facets, min/maxOccurs, default, fixed

(the end of this proposal poses a question w.r.t. the 'fixed' attribute
that I'd like people to weigh-in on)

2) null, default, optional simplification proposal - depends on (1).

As I sent the two proposal docs last week, I won't bother re-attaching
them here (imagine the carbon footprint of big email attachments!).

If you are unable to find them in your email stream, I can send them to
you individually again.

Based on how far we get (I'm sure we won't finish) I'd like to schedule
another hour or possibly 90 minute WG call for thursday or friday this
week.

Suggestions for times: Thursday 9am EDT, 10am EDT, 11am EDT
Friday: 10am EDT, 11am EDT, noon.

If you would like to participate, please reply to me separately about
which of these times works best for you.

Thanks

Mike Beckerle
STSM, Architect, Scalable Computing
IBM Software Group