[dfdl-wg] Wednesday's telcon

Martin Westhead martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 21:55:47 CST 2005

Hi Folks,

Usual reminder for the usual meeting, except last week we finished our
first pass through the issues list.

I believe that the next piece of process should be to review progress on
all of the tracker items. It would be useful to agree priorities and
dependencies for them.

Perhaps a good place to start would be the documents that Geoff sent out
today.

Unfortunately I cannot join until 9.30 so I would be grateful if someone
could take notes for me?

Thanks,

Martin

Conference call instructions:

Number: 1-800-664-0771
At the automated answering system, press 0 for the operator.
Ask for the "Daffodil working group" call.