[dfdl-wg] May Face to Face Meeting

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Fri Apr 8 12:37:54 CDT 2005

Hi Mike - these dates are fine by me. I'm also available May 10 too if that
helps.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

             mike.beckerle at asc
             entialsoftware.co
             m                                                          To
             Sent by:                  dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dfdl-wg] May Face to Face Meeting
             08/04/2005 17:48

We tried to coordinate Toronto, but it was just a bad week at IBM
facilities there, so rather than move the dates we've decided to go with
Plan B, which is to hold the F2F meeting at Ascential in Massachusetts
instead.
This also simplifies life for those for whom international travel is more
complicated.

Here's my proposed details:

Dates: May 11, 12, 13-to mid afternoon. That's a wednesday, thursday,
friday.
Location: Ascential Westborough, MA (www.ascential.com).

Please respond if you can/can't attend, or really-really want to, but can't
make these dates work.

For specific topics on the agenda it will be possible for us to arrange
conference-calls. As we work out the agenda we'll see if this is needed.