[dfdl-wg] May Face to Face Meeting

Myers, James D jim.myers at pnl.gov
Mon Apr 11 09:05:09 CDT 2005

Works for me...

  Jim

 -----Original Message-----
From: owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of
mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 12:49 PM
To: dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
Subject: [dfdl-wg] May Face to Face Meeting

	We tried to coordinate Toronto, but it was just a bad week at
IBM facilities there, so rather than move the dates we've decided to go
with Plan B, which is to hold the F2F meeting at Ascential in
Massachusetts instead.
	This also simplifies life for those for whom international
travel is more complicated.

	Here's my proposed details:

	Dates: May 11, 12, 13-to mid afternoon. That's a wednesday,
thursday, friday.
	Location: Ascential Westborough, MA (www.ascential.com).

	Please respond if you can/can't attend, or really-really want
to, but can't make these dates work.

	For specific topics on the agenda it will be possible for us to
arrange conference-calls. As we work out the agenda we'll see if this is
needed.