[dfdl-wg] May Face to Face Meeting

mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com
Fri Apr 8 11:48:42 CDT 2005

We tried to coordinate Toronto, but it was just a bad week at IBM facilities
there, so rather than move the dates we've decided to go with Plan B, which
is to hold the F2F meeting at Ascential in Massachusetts instead.
This also simplifies life for those for whom international travel is more
complicated.

Here's my proposed details:

Dates: May 11, 12, 13-to mid afternoon. That's a wednesday, thursday,
friday.
Location: Ascential Westborough, MA (www.ascential.com
<http://www.ascential.com> ).

Please respond if you can/can't attend, or really-really want to, but can't
make these dates work.

For specific topics on the agenda it will be possible for us to arrange
conference-calls. As we work out the agenda we'll see if this is needed.